Sunday, October 7, 2012

The kind of thing that will give you nightmares...

Back in June, the boys went to a birthday party for their cousin Clark.  Angry Birds cupcakes were served at the party and each cupcake had an Angry Bird ring in it.  The boys also got a ring in their goody bag when we left.  So, we had quite a few Angry Birds rings.  The boys were thrilled, as all three of them are huge fans of the game.  Bill and I got used to seeing the rings laying around the house.

Earlier this month,  noticed one was in the laundry room.  I thought that was an odd place for it, so I picked it up, turned it over, and almost had a heart attack.  There was no chubby red, yellow, or black bird with a disgusted look on its face.  Instead, there was this:





Justin Bieber!?!?  Why is this in my house?  And what is wrong with that boy?  What self-respecting teenager allows his face to be put on a cheap plastic ring?

I dropped the ring in horror and left it there for Bill to discover.  He found it shortly afterwards and made me throw it away.  But I took a picture of it first. I felt a need to scare the rest of you, and prove that something so ridiculous actually existed.

No comments: