Monday, September 3, 2012

Unable to Multitask

For the past several weeks, I've been stocking up on snacks the boys can take to school. They all (including Nolan) need to take a morning snack with them. And I try hard to make sure I have items on hand that they actually want to eat.

Usually, I just pack their snacks without saying anything to the kids. But in honor of the first day of school tomorrow, I got out all the goodies I had stashed and lined them up on the counter. I told the boys to go ahead and pick out what they wanted. At the same time, I reminded Nolan to take off his shoes, as he has forgotten to do so when he came inside.

In his excitement over his snack choices (which included some super cool Angry Birds graham crackers), Nolan did not take his shoes off. Instead, he pulled his pants and underwear down. A couple minutes after selecting the Angry Birds crackers, Nolan looked down in surprise and said, "Hey! My pants are falling down!"

No comments: