Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mommy's Little Mummy

I always check on the boys before I go to bed. Last night, we had a bit of thunder and lightning shortly after bedtime. I was surprised no one had gotten up during that time. You know how fond TJ and Sam are of thunder storms! Anyway, they were exhausted and everyone was sleeping soundly when I did my nightly rounds.

I started laughing out loud when I saw Nolan. Normally, he is only partially covered by the blanket or sheet. But last night, he was completely mummified in his blanket. I had a good laugh, had Bill check him out, and then I carefully unwound Nolan. He was quite warm under the blankets.

This morning, Nolan informed me that the lightning had been scary, so he hid under the blankets where he was safe. He's so cute.

No comments: