Thursday, June 2, 2011

Goofy things guys say

In the past half hour, I have heard the following comments from the males in my home:

Nolan: "Mama! You know what we saw? An airplane parachute!!!" There was an ultralight flying over our house. We see them often in the summer, but this was the first one for this year. Nolan was practically hyperventilating, he was so excited.

Sam: "Hey, TJ, do you know what the radio station is saying? It's saying the power went out!" Yes, an unthinkable tragedy. Bill's radio station was off the air. Apparently, our power blinked out today and it messed up the radio station. Bill had to reset it when he got home from Detroit. I hope none of his listeners were frustrated. Oh, wait. He only has three listeners...

TJ: "It was 84 degrees. Now it's 82 degrees. It fell two temperatures outside."

Bill: "I don't want to work hard and make big money. I just want to make big money." Go for it, Honey.

No comments: