Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Keeping it surreal

Some days, Bill and I feel like our lives aren't real. It's like we are stuck in some sort of slapstick sitcom. 

Sunday morning, there was no Sunday school, so the boys all stayed with us for the entire service. About halfway through the sermon, Nolan decided he was dying of thirst. DYING, I say. I really want him to learn to sit and be patient, so I was trying to distract him. I kept giving him a 'look'. He eventually leaned close and said, "Mom, what is wrong with your eyes?"

At dinner that night, everyone was eating when TJ suddenly blurted out, "Llamas are nature's greatest warriors."

What?

Tonight at dinner, Sam spilled his milk. It hit the crack in the center of the table (where the leaf goes in) and rained down underneath...and all over Copper, who was in the midst of patrolling for crumbs. Her fur is crunchy now. But since it was coconut milk, I bet her skin is moisturized. 

Does anyone want to give my dog a bath?

No comments: