Saturday, November 8, 2014

Not a puppy!

Would someone please tell Copper that she is not a puppy? She puts everything in her mouth! Just last night, she got in trouble twice. 

I was sitting on the floor, doing my nails. I set down a wrapped chocolate Tootsie Roll Pop. Copper was in her bed just behind me. I thought she was chewing on her Nyla bone. I reached for my lollipop and it was gone. I turned toward the dog and was shocked to see she had unwrapped it and was happily gnawing on it. I snatched it away before she could determine how many licks it takes to get to the center. I was quite sad about throwing it away. It was the only Tootsie Roll Pop I found in the boys' Halloween candy.

I was applying some new Jamberry nail wraps and was using a nice new emery board. I finished applying the last wrap and reached for the emery board one last time. And it was gone. Once again, I turned toward Copper and found her gnawing on it. Seriously?! Was she trying to file her teeth? Wouldn't that be a painful sensation? Like fingernails on a chalkboard! 

I guess this story has a happy ending. She didn't actually ingest either item and my nails are super cute. 

No comments: