Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bad blogger

I know, I know. I've been really bad about blogging lately. I've been adjusting to having a dog in the family. Now that Copper is settling in, I've caught a cold and have zero motivation. 

So this will be short. Last night, we had a fall harvest party at church. We all had a great time. The boys were excited for this bonus opportunity to wear their costumes. 

Nolan wanted to be something 'evil' this year. I'm not a fan of gore, and he doesn't like to be scared, so we spent awhile searching before we found the right costume. Nolan is a vampire. I wanted to make it look authentic, so I put some white face paint on him to make him look pale. 

I had to do some convincing, because Nolan DID NOT want to wear makeup. But once I got it on him, he was impressed. His comment? "Wow. I look a little bit dead!"

Here's Nolan and Sam, the escaped prisoner. I will get more pictures next week. TJ was off being social and I didn't get a single picture of him. 

No comments: