Sunday, September 28, 2014

Deep Thoughts by TJ and Nolan

Tonight at bedtime, Nolan asked me if I've ever met anyone who spoke British. 

At dinner tonight, we were talking about the Tigers game. TJ had a question about their opponent. But he either didn't know that word or couldn't think of it. Instead he said, 'what about the team they were versus-ing?'

Yesterday, Nolan asked me if he was six and a half. I told he almost was...he hits that crucial milestone on October 1. He said, 'okay, so am I six and an inch?'

Sam isn't feeling well today. I think he has a touch of the stomach flu. He's sleeping in my bed tonight because he gets panicky if he feels sick and I'm not right there with him. He was fine this morning though, and was in church with us. He was sitting right next to Bill and kept grilling him as to which pipe rank the organist was using at any given time. He shares his Dad's obsession with pipe organs. 

No comments: