Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ugh and Ohhhh....

I love my boys. I really do, but man, they can drive me nuts! I can't stand the way:

1. TJ screams like a girl when he doesn't get his way. I've been sending him straight to time-out for this one lately. Honestly! Take it like a man!

2. Sam says, "Mom, I need you." "What do you need?" I ask him. "I need you." This conversation can go on for five minutes, until I find something to distract him. I usually have no clue of what he wanted in the first place.

3. Nolan decides that he should be picked up while I am in the middle of preparing a meal. He sees I can't pick him up, so he wraps himself around my legs, preventing me from moving around the kitchen.

But since Thanksgiving is almost upon us, I feel a need to write down 3 things I adore:

1. The big smile TJ has on his face when he gets off the bus each day, and the enthusiasm he has when he greets his little brothers.

2. Sam in the morning. He is so cheerful. "Mom, I waked up! Do we have any cereal around here?"

3. Asking Nolan to give me a hug and having him gently lay his head on my shoulder. Awwww....

I guess they're still keepers.

No comments: