Thursday, May 7, 2009

No consistency!

Why is it as soon as I brag about something, one of my children messes it up?? I am speaking of Nolan. I tell all of you he's sleeping through the night, and he's now gotten up every night for the past week. I was feeling so good, and now I have that fog on my brain again.

I have discovered if I give him a very small bottle (2.5 oz), he will go right back to sleep. Part of me wonders if he is simply waking up because he wants a bottle (meaning I am creating a monster), or if a little bit of milk helps him go back to sleep. Yes, part of me wonders that, the other part of me doesn't care.

For supper last night, he had part of a homemade waffle, about 1/3 of a breakfast sausage and some stage 2 fruit. I was afraid the sausage would upset his tummy, but he was fine! I am so excited about how well he is transitioning to big people food! After dealing with Sam, I will NEVER take that for granted!

Bill and his landscaping assistants (TJ and Sam) have been busy installing another sprinkler zone and putting in a bit more lawn. The weeds out there are freaking scary, so I'm thrilled to see more grass (well, right now it's dirt) and less weeds. Along the front of our porch looks awful right now with knee-high weeds. But we're putting in a retaining wall next month, so all of that will be ripped out. I'll have to post some pics soon of the boys out working in the yard.

No comments: