Saturday, June 2, 2012

That's backwards!

Yesterday was a bad day for me.  Most of you know I have neurocardiogenic syncope, which is a fancy way of saying I get dizzy and black out.  Often.  I feel okay most days, but I have a few bad days a month.  Yesterday was one of those.  I went to bed at 3:00 and basically stayed there the rest of the day.  I managed to get up and fold several loads of laundry, but I was so dizzy I had to keep taking breaks. 

At one point, my cell phone rang.  I picked it up and saw Charlotte's cute little face, which meant Amanda was calling (I love that feature on the iPhone!).  I answered and Amanda said the one thing I never expected her to say, "Hey.  I have a baking question for you."  She said that and we both started laughing. 

Turns out that she didn't have a question related to a baking technique or a recipe (which is good for everyone involved, because I am hopeless when it comes to baking!!).  She wanted to make sure she was using the correct size pan for a dessert she knew that Bill and I had made recently (he made it, I helped eat it).

After I finished talking to her, I had to go find Bill.  We both laughed over the thought of someone wanting baking advice from me.  The laughing made me dizzy, but I still felt a little better.

No comments: