Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Tonight's Menu

Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving and my office is closed on Friday, I worked a full day today. Bill helped me out by starting dinner. I told him to cook up some boneless teriyaki chicken nuggets from Schwan's. I had never made them before, but someone recommended that I buy them.

The nuggets are already marinated in a teriyaki sauce. All we had to do was bake them for a bit. We served dinner and immediately the boys were suspicious of the darker-than-normal nuggets. TJ said, "What IS this??" I said, "It's teriyaki chicken. It's supposed to be very good."

Nolan immediately responded with "Terry Yucky chicken? I don't want that!!"

Ugh. We had lost control before dinner even began.

For what it's worth, it was NOT terry yucky. It was delicious!

No comments: