Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Nolan's salsa scale

Last night, Bill made up a batch of homemade salsa. His salsa is delicious. However, the boys tend to be suspicious of it. It has chunks (ew!) and flavor (the horror!). But I convinced Nolan to try a little. 

He chewed thoughtfully for a moment. I asked him how he liked it. He said, "Well, on a scale of Legendary to Epic, to Good, to Poop, to Super Poop, I'd have to give it a rating of...."

Yes. He paused for dramatic effect. The kid is going to grow up to host reality TV. 

"Good. I'd call it good."

He seems to think he was giving Bill a great compliment. He would have been in trouble with me if he had labeled it as 'poop' or 'super poop'. 

I told Bill I thought it was legendary. He seemed to think I was exaggerating. I'm not. I could eat it with a spoon, no chips needed. 

No comments: